APS Efficiency Rebates
APS is helping to reduce your energy use and make your home more comfortable starting with a HOME ENERGY AUDIT under the Home Performance With Energy Star program. Customers can be assured they are receiving a professional energy assessment that identifies the root causes of high utility bills, hot and cold rooms and excessive dust and indoor allergens.
1. Have a home energy audit performed to identify the largest sources of energy waste.
2. After your home energy audit is performed, you will receive a report detailing cost savings for each recommended upgrade (5 - 10 days).
3. Together with your energy expert you decide which upgrades make sense and have the upgrades installed (1-2 weeks).
4. After the upgrades are done on your home, your energy auditor will return to post-test your home and give you measureable results from the work done.
5. Upon completion of the post-audit, your auditor will file the paperwork with APS
6. 6 - 8 weeks after submission you will receive a check in the mail.
7. Enjoy your energy efficient home!
Rebates are available upon 6-8 weeks of completion of install and include the following.
- 10 free CFLs
- 2 free low flow faucet aerators
- 1 free low flow showerhead
- 1 free low flow kitchen sink aerator
- Home energy audit - Discounted to $99
- Duct sealing - 75% off net costs up to $250 rebate per HVAC system from APS
- Air sealing - $250 rebate from APS
- R-38 insulation - 75% off net costs up to $250 rebate from APS
- Shade screens - $1 per sq ft rebate up to $250 from APS
- High efficiency AC units and furnaces - $175 to $525 rebate from APS
Valleywide Energy Audits including Phoenix | Scottsdale | Glendale | Avondale | Goodyear | Tolleson | Buckeye | Ahwatukee | Chandler | Mesa | Gilbert | Tempe | Queen Creek | Chandler Heights | Sun Lakes | Litchfield Park | Peoria | Cave Creek | Surprise | Sun City | Paradise Valley | Fountain Hills | Anthem | Gold Canyon | Maricopa | Black Mountain | Wickenburg | Prescott | Prescott Valley | Sedona | Flagstaff | Tucson