Energize Phoenix Efficiency Rebates
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY FOR ALL UPGRADES PAID FOR UP TO 60%!
The City of Phoenix is offering huge cash incentives to make your home more energy efficient. Energize Phoenix is a large scale rebate program for residents who live along the Lightrail Corridor. Residents receive APS-matching rebates from the City of Phoenix and for qualifying residents, a 60% Federal grant with no upper limit is available to fund efficiency upgrades like energy efficient AC units and furnaces, duct sealing, air sealing, shade screens and insulation. If you live along the Lightrail Corridor, Energize Phoenix is making going green as easy with little upfront money, reduced utility bills and a more comfortable home. There has never been a better time to go green
1. Have a home energy audit performed to identify the largest sources of energy waste.
2. Your Energize Phoenix approved contractor will walk you through each recommendation, its costs and offsetting rebates and cash incentives available through APS and Energize Phoenix.
3. Complete and submit the Energize Phoenix paperwork and your Energize Phoenix contractor will complete any work you requested and facilitate the rebates on your behalf.
Rebates are available upon 6-8 weeks of completion of install and include the following.
- 10 free CFLs
- 2 free low flow faucet aerators
- 1 free low flow showerhead
- 1 free low flow kitchen sink aerator
- Home energy audit - discounted to $99
- Duct sealing - 75% off net costs up to $250 rebate per HVAC system from APS; matching rebates up to $250 from the City of Phoenix
- Air sealing - $250 rebate from APS; matching rebates up to $250 from the City of Phoenix
- R-38 insulation - 75% off net costs up to $250 rebate from APS; matching rebates up to $250 from the City of Phoenix
- Shade screens - $1 per sq ft rebate up to $250 from APS; matching rebates up to $250 from the City of Phoenix
- High efficiency AC units and furnaces - $175 to $525 rebate from APS; matching rebates up to $525 from the City of Phoenix
Valleywide Energy Audits including Phoenix | Scottsdale | Glendale | Avondale | Goodyear | Tolleson | Buckeye | Ahwatukee | Chandler | Mesa | Gilbert | Tempe | Queen Creek | Chandler Heights | Sun Lakes | Litchfield Park | Peoria | Cave Creek | Surprise | Sun City | Paradise Valley | Fountain Hills | Anthem | Gold Canyon | Maricopa | Black Mountain | Wickenburg | Prescott | Prescott Valley | Sedona | Flagstaff | Tucson